COVID-19 Guidance for Worship Services
(Updated 17th October 2020)
We are pleased to inform the worshippers and visitors of New Life Bible Presbyterian Church that the church will resume holding worship services on Sunday Mornings.
The weekly church activities will take place as follows:
- Prayer Meeting (7:00 pm) - Online
- Morning Service (11:00 am) - Church Premises & Online
- Afternoon Service (3:00 pm) - Online
Provided that there is no worsening of the pandemic in London, we hope to start holding the Afternoon Worship Service and Fortnightly Bible Study within the church premises shortly.
Changes introduced to the Worship Services held at the church premises
In compliance with the current Government guidelines, the following changes have been introduced:
- Worship services will be limited to 60 minutes duration.
- No singing and offering collection during the worship service. Offerings can be made at the offering box when entering or exiting the church.
- All Bibles and hymn books will be kept and unavailable for use.
Please bring your own Bible and remember to take it away with you after worship service.
- Adopt a 2-metre social distancing seating arrangement (household members may sit with each other).
- Face coverings to be worn in the church at all times out of consideration for all worshippers. For young children under the age of 11, the use of face covering is optional. Please ensure you bring your own face covering.
- No socialising with anyone outside of your household or support bubble within the Church premises.
- No socialising in a group of more than SIX outside the Church premises.
- No food and drinks will be made available (Fellowship Lunch has been temporarily suspended).
- No access to non-essential areas of the church - this includes the Fellowship Hall and kitchen.
- New movement arrangements to be adopted (see link to
guidance document below).
- Temperature measurements will be taken for every worshipper and visitor.
- Worshippers and visitors are required to complete the contact details slip for the NHS Test & Trace service. These details will be kept securely in church for 21 days and then destroyed. They will only be submitted to Test & Trace if a Covid-19 case occurs.
For more information please download and read the Church's COVID-19 Guidance Documentation.
We thank you for your cooperation in these difficult and challenging circumstances. We pray for God's blessing to be with you whether you are worshipping Him in
church or at your own homes.
If you have any questions or require further clarity regarding the church's guidance, please call the church manse or email us at admin 'at' newlifebpc.org.uk.
Church Task Force
New Life Bible-Presbyterian Church