COVID-19 Guidance for Worship Services
(Updated 1st November 2021)
Whilst the Church will continue to remain open for Morning Worship Service, due to the increasing Covid infection rate within London the Afternoon Worship Service has been
temporariliy moved back to being held online until further
For those unable to attend Church in person, we will continue
to stream our services online.
The weekly church activities will take place as follows:
- Morning Service (11:00 am) - Church Premises & Online
- Afternoon Service (3:00 pm) - Online
Changes introduced to the Worship Services held at the church premises
In compliance with the current Government guidelines, the following changes have been introduced:
- Singing will be allowed during the Worship Services
- No offering collection during the worship service. Offerings can be made at the offering box when entering or exiting the church.
- Adopt a 2-metre social distancing seating arrangement (household members may sit with each other).
- Face coverings to be worn in the church at all times out of consideration for all worshippers. For young children under the age of 11, the use of face covering is optional.
Please ensure you bring your own face covering.
- After Morning Worship Service, you may gather for fellowship inside or outside of the Church premises, but please adhere to social distancing
- No food and drinks will be made available (Fellowship Lunch has been temporarily suspended).
- No access to non-essential areas of the church - this includes the Fellowship Hall and kitchen.
- New movement arrangements to be adopted (see link to
guidance document below).
- Temperature measurements will be taken for every worshipper and visitor.
- Worshippers and visitors are required to complete the contact details slip for the NHS Test & Trace service. These details will be kept securely in church for 21 days and then destroyed. They will only be submitted to Test & Trace if a Covid-19 case occurs.
For more information please download and read the
Church's COVID-19 Guidance Documentation.
We thank you for your cooperation in these difficult and challenging circumstances. We pray for God's blessing to be with you whether you are worshipping Him in
church or at your own homes.
If you have any questions or require further clarity regarding the church's guidance, please call the church manse or email us at admin 'at' newlifebpc.org.uk.
Church Task Force
New Life Bible-Presbyterian Church